Wednesday, June 22

Two Truths Tuesday

Two Truths Tuesday

Alright, yes, yes, its Wednesday again.  But this time I have an excuse: yesterday was spent from Maryland to Tennessee.  Lots of time in the car this weekend.  (Though nothing to compare with Fidelio, Giuseppe and V's trip.) 

Since last week's quiz was hard, today's quiz is easy.  It is to test your knowledge of the past posts.  There's just one rule, please don't go searching the blog, but rely on your memory.  I'm trusting you on this one.  If you look anyway, I have the satisfaction that your conscience is disturbed...   8)

These questions are pertaining to older posts or gadget content.  Which is the lie?

1.  At a priest's ordination reception, a woman had a minor heat stroke and he had to administer Anointing of the Sick for the first time. 

2.  I took the Jane Austen heroine's test and I am...Marianne Dashwood?  Really?!

3.  A tornado went right over our house while we were on vacation, twisted off the tops of our trees, but left the house untouched.

Alright, this should be easy...

1 comment: