Number two is also true. Fr. Doug had to give a lady Last Rites who had a mild heat stroke at his reception.
Number three was the lie. Our Memorial day was spent in the yard doing hard labor with dirt. It looks really nice now. Maybe I'll have some pictures. I also spent the day composing my next newsletter. (This one is really good!) Our only relief was a little PS3 and a little ice cream at 9pm.
As for the surprise! I rescued this at a thrift store:
Big Bro took my picture with it so you can see how big it is. The lady at the store was charging $15 for it! I couldn't believe it So I spent my hard-earned cat-sitting money and bought it Its all my own! I'll be taking it to Casa Maria to get it blessed and show it to the nuns. I'm so excited!
(Oh, and please ignore my "dinosaur hair," as Fidelio calls it. :P)
Please send me a copy of this month's newsletter! I'll send the money for it next time I send a letter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful Crucifix! What an awesome thing to hang above your bed.
Now, your "dinosaur" comment made me laugh pretty hard. That isn't what I thought in the least when I saw your picture, but my sisters and I say that to each other ("Does this hairdo make me look like a dinosaur?")!!! What is that?! Must be a girl thing!
:-D