A little of this and a little of that on the journey of Love with Christ.
Aww... I missed this one.The majority of friends I know who have taken this quiz ended up being Elinor, excepting myself (Anne Elliot) and my sister (Elizabeth Bennet). I guess I like to surround myself with sensible people. ;)
You must be very sensible, Elinor...
I am not Bernadette, I am Elizabeth Bennet and very proud of it! :-)
"I feel deeply, but let few know my true thoughts."I was more expecting Fanny Price or Jane Bennet. Ironically, I took the "who would you marry" test and got Mr. Bingley. :)
Aww... I missed this one.
ReplyDeleteThe majority of friends I know who have taken this quiz ended up being Elinor, excepting myself (Anne Elliot) and my sister (Elizabeth Bennet). I guess I like to surround myself with sensible people. ;)
You must be very sensible, Elinor...
ReplyDeleteI am not Bernadette, I am Elizabeth Bennet and very proud of it! :-)
ReplyDelete"I feel deeply, but let few know my true thoughts."
ReplyDeleteI was more expecting Fanny Price or Jane Bennet. Ironically, I took the "who would you marry" test and got Mr. Bingley. :)