Wednesday, June 1

Two Truths Tuesday

Ok so its Two Truths Wednesday, but at least its Two Truths something!

1.  Tony Benedict has now stolen two items:  a corn cob and a pair of clean, folded socks.  Actually, he has stolen two of each item.  First, he picked up the cob from Mama's plate and took it to the floor where he devoured it.  Second, he jumped up on the counter while we weren't looking and ate another corn cob.  The first pair of socks he stole and took with him to the den.  An hour later, he was tired of the first pair, and got a second. 

2.  I attended a family friend's priesthood ordination and first Mass.  At the reception, a lady got too hot and he gave her the Annointing of the Sick.  Imagine that!  Two infrequent sacraments in a row.

3.  We had a great Memorial Day, playing on the PS3 and eating hot dogs and ice cream.  An odd way to celebrate our fallen heroes, I admit.

Now, which do you think is the Lie?

1 comment:

  1. Um... number 1? At least, I hope so. I spent my Memorial Day with hot dogs and ice cream too, so maybe now I won't feel so guilty.... ;)

    No wait, scratch that. It was my anniversary that we celebrated with hot dogs and ice cream. The day *after* Memorial Day...

    ReplyDelete