Monday, June 20

The Answer

After keeping you in a legnthly expanse of suspence...  The correct answer to the quiz is actually #3. 

1.  I helped Mama take things to the thrift store in town.  Two nice "old" men, who were somewhere between 40 and 60, helped us carry boxes.  When I opened the door for them, one of the men said, "You're a nice young lady, will you marry me?"  Of course, there was a long pause for me to question whether I did actually hear him right.  Then he just laughed outrageously and said he was kidding.  I think I laughed, but it was kind of shocking...  Later, he told his co-worker in the shop that I had "broken his heart".

2.  Yes, the garbage can story is definately true.  I don't think I could have made that up.  Oh, and thanks, Fidelio, for the backup story!  :)

3.  Ok, so this one was rather tricky.  I did go behind the organ (or should I say up, above, and behind the organ, about 80 ft from the ground!)  Unfortunately, there was only about 4 ft of space to move around in.  I stuck my hand out and took a picture looking up, and you could not see up the bell tower.  There was a wall with a trap door.  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment