We took Benny to have a bath and a good combing. When we picked him up, we found that they had enlisted him as a Pettyofficer 3rd Class.
(Hint: the bandana)
(Hint: the bandana)
I was sitting next to him, but he stretched and pushed me off. It figures. And he even had the compfy chair!
The Moon...?
And... I had to add the picture of the Z06. Here's another of the engine:
. . . . .
And, for the grand finale!!! I was over to my now bestest friend's house for a visit and she gave me this:
I squealled with delight and flew to hug her! Thank you, T.!!!
Oh my gosh! That shirt is too funny!!! I guess now you're OFFICIALLY his biggest fan.
ReplyDeleteThe cat pictures cracked me up too...I know well the feeling of being pushed off my chair by a certain furry friend... :)
And, did YOU take that picture of the moon??!! That's really good!!
Actually, I think Mi Papa took that one. I tried to take a picture of the image of the moon through our little telescope.
ReplyDeleteDon't try it; it doesn't work.
Glad you liked the shirt. :)
ReplyDeleteMy sister's cat used to try to kick me off my BED whenever I would come home from college. He had appropriated said furniture in my absence and deeply resented me coming back to it. He would bite me as soon as I greeted him and at nights would climb up next to me and stretch out so I couldn't move. He was a real stinker.