Wednesday, June 8

Two Truths Tuesday

1.  I've been having a great time on the PS3, playing around.  I'm doing great on Portal 2, my favorite of Big Bro's games.  Its one of the dullest, most-interesting games ever!

2.   I got up at 5:30 Monday morning to run/walk a mile!  I'm actually on the road to being in shape.  Then, I cooked breakfast for everyone.  Yummy hot biscuts and steaming black coffee...  Yay for me!!  Well, maybe not so good for my diet...

3.  Although no one thought I was a postulant this time, I did have a few old ladies come up to me and ask, "Are you going to be a nun, sweetie?"  And my reply was, "By the Grace of God."  Later, the vocations director/novice mistress came up to me and said, "Two ladies just asked me if you were joining.  When I said, 'That is the plan, God Willing,' they said that they thought so and that you fit in perfectly."  It made sister laugh and me feel good about my descision.

1 comment: