Tuesday, October 25

TTT, finally.

In case you think that I have fallen off the face of the earth, I have.  Not literally, thankfully, but theoretically.  I'm in the heat again.  sure, it's not bad - but for one that likes Winter more than anything, going from 50 to 80 again does not make me happy. 

Big Bro was denied a flight school position - :( - but he gets to be an NFO - :) - which is a back-seater.  NFOs usually handle the aircraft weapons, navigation, radio, and intelligence factors in an airplane.  He won't be "flying" but he will the pilot's right-hand-man and the most qualified member of the crew.
So, I've missed TTT for, what, 2 weeks?  So, this one is a little weak, but its all I've got for now:

Two Truths Tuesday1.  I spent the morning watching Curious George with my nephew.

2. I have heard from the sisters: they say that they'll contact me "soon"...

3.  Captain America comes out today!!!

2 comments: