Now an agonizing 14 days to wait, pray, and wait some more, I submitted my application with grand reception.
I await only one phone call that will discern my destiny. I highly doubt that I will be refused, but one should not set their hopes too high. A line from a profound novel that I have since forgotten even the name, said thus: "Expect the worst and hope for the best and you will never be disappointed." (If any of you know from whence this line came, I would be much desirous to know.)
Here are some pictures for your amusement. In case you are thinking that Sr. Clare Marie and I look cold as we feed the swans - you would be right!
 |
Left to Right Back: Sr. Joseph Marie, Sr. Louise Marie, and Sr. Clare Marie.
Front: Sr. Mary Anthony, me, and Sr. Marie Therese. |
 |
| Feeding the Swans |
 |
| From Afar |
 |
| Private Audience with JPII (mi fav'rit) and Signed |
No comments:
Post a Comment