
As I alluded to in last week's post, Big Bro Received an appointment to OCS Aviation. For you civilians, that means he'll be going to officer "boot camp" to learn to fly airplanes. The only thing that could stand in the way is a physical, which he is having today. He'll probably fly C-130s (cargo) or F-18s (fighter). I'm leaning toward the plastic bug myself (F-18 hornet). Here is a picture of both.- Fidelio may be moving which will require me...
- I got new glasses! look at the next pic. I think we look like each other in this picture - our eyes look like they're about to pop out. My face is also distorted. Actually it looks like a picture of Benny and my face was cropped in. Or its one of those cardboard things with the faces cut out. etc... I hate pictures of myself.
- I also went to Rock City so I could say "I've SEEN Rock City!" There was one tunnel/cave that was very dark except for a red light and it had a decorative archway as you enter. In a manly voice I chanted "It is the Mines of Moriah." It looked kind of like the last picture.
Now to TTT:
1. my neighbor told us that deer cross through our backyard every Spring almost every other night. Deer in a highly cultivated neighborhood?
3. Grandpa sets traps for raccoons. He lives on a big piece of forest land. The last one he caught was a skunk. Pepe La Pu!



I think #3 is the lie...because I'm pretty sure what he actually caught was a cat.
ReplyDeleteLe Meow? Le Purrrr...
ReplyDeleteLe scream!! Le pant pant.
ReplyDelete#2. I'm going out on a limb and wager that you do NOT like being underground "especially when they turn off the lights like that." ;)
ReplyDelete