Haus Frau is correct! I did not go to Ruby falls that weekend and I do not like being underground for a long period of time and I do not like it when they turn the lights out. Grandpa did catch a skunk and not a cat. I actually never heard that he did catch a cat. We need to ask him, sister of mine.
Inspired by Lego a Day, I created a character whom papa named "Ranger" (You will soon know why if you are a LOTR fan...) who came with me on our camping trip. we took lots of pics, but unfortunately I don't have time now to post them. A post to follow very shortly as well as a poll to vote on a name for his horse.

I tried to comment twice but it wouldn't let me! I guessed what Haus Frau guessed (I'm serious!). I had a feeling that you didn't like dark, cramped caves. :)
ReplyDeleteKudos! Sorry it wouldn't work the first time... I wonder what's up?
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you have any ideas for Ranger's horse!