The first thing to remember about my Two Truths Tueday is that I'm not very good at lying. So, I take an event and then "omit certain truths"...
1. Is the lie. Even Fidelio had a hard time figuring this one out. Our dryer broke, not our washer. And, it broke over the weekend of the 18th. So, more than ten days without a dyer can really pile up your clothes. You can be sure the new ones are being liberally used. :)
2. The bull story is definately true. (I just wish I knew the ending...)
3. Alas, though number 3 is true, it was not to last. I had to do a lot of "bopping on the head" this morning so he could give me time to get up without his biting me. He's highly impatient, especially at 3:45 am...
Other than that... I wrote a song! It's not very good yet, but it's fun. I watched a version of Jane Eyre last night that was directed by Zeffirelli. It was very good up to half-way through. They comepletely changed the character, or rather the introduction of the character, St. John Rivers, drastically condensed the novel from the point of the wedding, and presented Jane with a shocking lack of passion. It was a beautiful movie, but it was not equal to the novel. The BBC version with Timothy Dalton is the best, IMHO.

Shhhhhhhocking.
ReplyDelete