And, again! kudos for Bernadette.
1. >Is definitely true, considering the extra Civil War themed post...
2. We have never had real fireworks as long as I can remember. We used to have little sparklers and hand-held stuff, but nothing this year. Mr. B. is afraid of the loud noises, though! We went to see the city's fireworks, over the lake. It was beautiful.
3. I'm amazed that there were no comments concerning this entry!! I was so nervous in front of all the people, but it went great. I'll be chanting the psalm again this Sunday. (Prayers, please!)
Next Major Update: Big Bro has a job!! He's the youth minister and coordinator for one of the local parishes (not Sts. Peter and Paul). He said I could help out with the little kids if I want. :) < I Think...

Thank you...thank you...it was nothing...
ReplyDeleteGood for you on #3!!! I sing at church as well (not so much anymore), but it's always with my dad and sisters. I'm too chicken to sing by myself yet, unless I have to! :)