Wow! We haven't had two differing answers in a while. Let's see who has won...
1. I am not entering a piano competition. Yay for Haus Frau! I am trying to learn the Hungarian Rhapsody No. II, but I know I'll not have it down by the end of the month. I'll be lucky if I can learn it by my senior recital! It's at least sixteen pages...
2. I have been watching the new Jane Eyre. Sorry, Bernadette! the problem is that it comes in two DVDs from Netflix, so I've been waiting two days to find out how it ends! It should come in today's mail. The movie is much more gothic and serious. Big Bro said that it's very close to the feel of the book. It's just the lighting and shadows and sounds that make it scary...
3. Fr. George does want me to cantor for Mass every week because he trusts me and likes my voice. But, as we told him, I can't be the only person who knows what to do in the case that I get sick or something. And, other people in the choir should have an opportunity to cantor.

Maybe next time I'll get it right! :-)
ReplyDeleteHey...where's Mozart on your list of Heroes and Heroines? His name would make the list look a lot nicer.
:)
Oh, there it is! Yes, that looks much better.
ReplyDeleteXD
:P
ReplyDelete