I helped Big Bro by "baby-sitting" the youth group kids who turned out to be, none other than, teenagers. Alright, so it went well. I then went to my grandparents' house and watched the World Cup. Uh...no comment there.
Then, I came home to help Mama in the yard and acquired, against my will, a total of 39 mosquito bites on my legs, one gigantic bite on my arm, and one quite atrocious one right on the middle of my forehead! :( Yuck. Just "like sugar to ants" I guess.
Meanwhile, Benny is running around and around. No - wait - he's laid down...He's napping...And, he's running again.
Just a quick update on the household. See ya!
39 MOSQUITO BITES??!!! That should be against the law.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should take the St. Rose of Lima route... ;)
Yeah, I mean, why did God create mosquitoes?
ReplyDeleteWait... What St. Rose of Lima route?
St. Rose loved to garden and she told her friend that she promised the mosquitoes if they didn't bite, she wouldn't swat them. And they left her alone! I tried it but it doesn't really work. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I've never heard that before. Perhaps I might have some luck? Just maybe 10 bites instead of 39...
ReplyDelete