Thursday, August 25

Two Truths Thursday

Two Truths Tuesday

Ahem...  Well, I'll not remind myself that I'm two days late.  At least Thursday begins with a "T".

1.  I bought new legos a couple of days ago from the "Kingdom" series.  It was deleted from Wal-Mart's stock, so i got it way discounted.  Yay!  But since then, a strange anomaly has been seen daily in the little kingdom village.  Could it be...?  No - not catzilla!!! 

2.  I actually saw Tangled.  I have to say, since I had such low expectations, I was genuinely entertained by the movie.  After seeing five minutes of the Princess and the Frog I decided to never watch a new Disney movie again.  I was afraid monsters would come out of my closet and demons were hiding under my bed.  Creepy, creepy movie...  But, anyway, I did like Tangled.  I don't get the USCCB's big gripe about the movie.  I guess its the "rebellious teenager" and "overprotective mother" and "slimy is ok thief" underlines...  Ok, maybe I do get their gripe.  I still thought the horse was hilarious!

3.  I am working on the end of Diana and the Martyrs of Rome.  I am going to have them live, actually.  They meet St. Peter and he tells them that they have to live so that they can teach others about the Faith.  Someone has to live to have children and spread the Word or else Christianity would die with the martyrs.  They end up escaping into the catacombs and are smuggled to Greece.  How's that sound?

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm late! I just got internet back after a couple of days. Anyhow...I guess #2.
    PS: You changed the blog again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were. :)

    PS: yes, I had some complaints about the legibility of the font...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is that either you hated Tangled or you are really going to kill off your main characters. This is perhaps cheating as it is two guesses. ;) But hey--the horse IS hilarious.

    and....I really liked Tangled.... ;) Beauty & the Beast will always be my favorite, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it still looks great! I'm at school now and I PROMISE I will write back as soon as I get my new address! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, T. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite, too. Bell is the one self-less princess of them all.

    Have fun learning at college, Bernadette. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete