Big bro is graduated.
Still working on American Literature Test.
Band concert was last night (went great! I got to play Freedom on the piano for a flutist who played the fife part.)
As far as we know, Mr. B has not had another seizure.
Now! I going to try to start a "Two Truths Tuesday" post. There are going to be three things that have happened over the last week, and you have to pick the "lie". Here goes!
I shared a red bull with Big Bro on at 10:00 pm on the trip back.
I played ping pong, soccer, and pool with V while everyone else went to the graduation Mass.
Which do you think is the lie?
#3. Although it is possible that an adorable rascal would want to opt out of a long Baccalaureate Mass (after all, my adorable Sunshine wants to opt out of the shortest Masses sometimes).
ReplyDeleteLet me guess. The test isn't finished yet.
ReplyDeleteThat's not one of the three! By the way, I will reveal the lie tomorrow afternoon.
ReplyDelete#3 definitely!!
ReplyDelete