Wednesday, May 25

The Lie

Oh, no!  Strike number 3; you're out!  The answer was #2.

 I indeed dared the 50* water with V until he turned blue and I couldn't feel my feet.  (I did find a dime, though!  I gave it to Fidelio who, yes, did acctually know the right answer to this quiz.)

I did not share a "red bull" with Big Bro.  He drank it all himself.  I was sustained only  with old, lukewarm water.  I kept myself awake by outrageously singing stuff I had never heard before.  (Well, I don't think I've ever heard them before...).  Something to do with "Sousa Q." and "Wheels in the Sky". 

I did stay behind, along with Fidelio, from the Mass because V was not in the best of moods.  We stayed in the Seminarians' TV room.  There was a ping pong table complete with balls, a pool table complete with balls, and, well, a soccer ball (which Big Bro borrowed for us).  We had a great time, didn't we, Fidelio?

So, thanks for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment