Monday, March 14

Home, Sweet Home

So, I am finally back to find my furball to be twice as big as when I left him.  My kitten is no longer a kitten, but a full-grown tom cat.  He is quite heavy when he falls asleep in my lap.  But, he has not grown out of his old habits.  He still chews on my hoodie drawstring while I am holding him, jumps on the table (and the stove) while we are outside, eats legos, and follows our exterminator, carpet cleaner, and any other strangers around the house.   What a handfull!

However, I am very happy that I have him after losing two beloved pets in only three months.  Our Gentle Giant, Tom, and the Engergizer Kitty, Pickles the First, have gone on to "kitty heaven," which I am thoroughly conviced exists (well, sort of).   I think that when (God Willing!) I reach Heaven, Pickles and Tom will be waiting for me.  I kind of invision their existence in Heaven like progections in the movie Inception, they will be visual perceptions of memories. 

In any case, I greatly love my furries!


No comments:

Post a Comment