There is a great Catholic website for kids called The Catholic Kingdom. I discovered it a couple of years ago and have found it to be a lot of fun. I enjoy it even more today than I did before, I think! Please check it out via the link under Places to Go.
Dominique, one of the characters, is hosting a Lenten crusade, which I highly encourage you to join. I have begun praying St. Gertrude's Prayer as part of my Lenten penance. It is very encouraging that we know that God is so merciful. And, think! His promise to St. Gertrude is only the minutest example of his infinite mercy!
So, please check out the website. They will start counting the crusade members' tallies soon to find out how many souls have been led through the Gates of Heaven by their prayers for God's Mercy.

No comments:
Post a Comment