Wednesday, December 7

Weathertop

Wow.  Let me comment on each:

Aragorn to Boromir 3-1  This was SO hard!
Eomer to Faramir 0-4  This was also SO hard!
Arwen to Eowyn 1-3  I had to go with the human, but it was very close, imho.
Merry to Pippin 3-1  What?!  I gues Merry is more intelligent, but Pippin is way more fun.
Frodo to Sam 0-5  Obviously.
Legolas to Gimli 2-2  Justly put.
Gandalf to Theoden 1-3  Surprised, but agree.
Galadrial to Elrond 1-3  So-so...  I have to say, Galadrial got kind of old after awhile.

OK, here is my congratulations gift:  (I'm very proud of the last two.)






1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I wasn't sure about the Gandalf/Theoden vote. I mean, they're not exactly the same kind of being... But on the other hand, who else do you pair with them for a vote? Gandalf/Saruman? Theoden/Denethor? Those are no-brainers. ;)

    I voted for the hobbits based on my dogs (also named Merry and Pippin, for those who don't know). So Merry won. Unless he's the one who nibbled on the corner of my sister's Christmas book....

    ReplyDelete