Saturday, December 31

Triumphant Return

We have returned from our trip to Florida.  Some events of significance have occurred since our departure.  My uncle was involved in a vehicle accident and is currently in ICU with a broken neck.  Fortunately there was no spinal damage or paralysis.  Still, there's a long recovery up ahead (an estimated 6 months of wearing a neck brace).

Otherwise, Big Bro showed me three"first time" movies for me on the way to FL.  Here is what I would rate each with a little review:

Batman Begins * * * * *   -  Awesome!!  Awesome fighting, awesome morals, awesome romantic theme...  Just plain awesome!

Sherlock Holmes * *  -  Too much 'dirty' stuff for my taste, mainly concerning Holmes' moral...um...habits. 

Indiana Jones: The Raiders of The Lost Ark * * * *  -  No, I had never seen the entirety of this movie before this morning, despite my father's great liking of it.  John Rys-Davies is the best part!  (I haven't seen any of the others either, but I've heard they aren't worth the brain cells...)

Captain America * * * * *  -  Yes, I've already seen it and it's still as good in my mind as it was before.  Only, Batman Begins beats it in the list of awesome movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment