Friday, September 7

Time is Pressing On...

I just looked at the clock and was shocked to see the time!  We'll be heading toward Birmingham sometime this evening.  Fidelio's post was beautifully written and - I must admit - the emotion conveyed by it prevented me from adding another post for a couple of days.  Nevertheless, she was able to change her plans (mostly on account of my begging) and will be flying in tonight so that she can be at the ceremony tomorrow.  No one else of my family can make it. 

Mom plans on updating this blog every once in awhile with pictures of my future life, so keep checking to see if there's something new.  Otherwise, thank you for being active readers and, in the case that I will not be present in the blogging world after this, Au Revoir! 

~May God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment