I was blessed this week to attend the first professions of two Sister Servants and to spend more time with my future sister-in-Christ, Brooke. The two of us, Mom, and two friends from Texas visited the shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament before the profession. We had two meals together and then attended three separate parties after the Profession Ceremony and Mass. We had a great time!
 |
| Us Girls at the Shrine |
 |
| Braving the Poison Ivy ;) |
 |
| Hanging Out |
 |
| Novice Running :P |
 |
Two Happy Sisters - Two Happy Bishops!
(The Newly Professed) |
Then, this morning I got up (although still struggling with a cold/allergies) and drove an hour to a DMV in the middle of nowhere to take my driving test. (I had several bad experiences with my local DMV and so decided to take a chance in travelling to another one.) The people there were very nice and understanding. And - can you believe it? - it only took them
45 minutes! It took me three hours to get my permit. I'm just SO glad its over with!
No comments:
Post a Comment