Tuesday, July 31

Movie Time

So, Big Bro and I have had some bonding time.  Since sending Dad off, we've gone to see two movies together.  Yes, this is our idea of "hanging out".  :)  We braved the theater to go see The Dark Knight Rises.  I liked it but for a couple of scenes...   Despite them, I thought it was a great ending to the Batman "legend".  The best part was seeing the previews beforehand - at least one preview: The Hobbit!  It only took three music notes for me to jump in my seat in the theater. 

Today we went to see The Amazing Spiderman.  I liked it a lot.  It did seem like a comedy, however,  after watching Batman.  :)  Unfortunately, one of the best scenes was in the preview in its entirety. 

Otherwise, I've not been doing much except for babysitting nephews and hanging out with friends.  I was going to get my license today, but I had a flat tire in the Focus on the way...  Yes, my driver's-license-acquiring is not progressing in my favor.  Oh, well.  I guess I just need more experience.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment