I was given a task from my soon-to-be novice mistress: pray the Divine Office. So, if I'm lacking in blog posts, its because my mornings, evenings, and nights are otherwise occupied. As far as anything else I've been doing, I've written and scheduled many posts on Saint Cecelia's Press Online, two of which are up for viewing. Big Bro and I are going to see The Avengers again today and we're thinking about seeing Brave and maybe For Greater Glory this weekend when its suppose to be 104 degrees here. :'( I'm not sure if I want to see an extremely violent and intense movie (For Greater Glory) in the theater. I might just wait to see it when the Sisters view it for the bookstore.
There are possibly going to be two more postulants in September... Please pray for these young women in their application/discernment process!
No comments:
Post a Comment