Thursday, November 17

*Yawn*

I don't have anything productive to do, or anything worth saying.  I just watched an interview of William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Patrick Stewart, and Jonathan Frakes.  It was hilarious.

Speaking of hilarious things, I partially fell off the risers that we use for Band practice.  The percussionists have the highest level in the back.  I was unharmed after falling nearly three feet.  Thankfully, my fall was halted by the rim of a tenor drum and a small stair-step.  I immediately resumed my post, only with a considerably flushed face, and criticized my "student" who was nearest me for not steadying me when he clearly watched me fall backwards off the risers.  (You see, I help teach the percussionists in beginning band because there are six of them.  *yikes!*)  His only comment was, "At least you didn't knock over the drum."  He was a big help. :) Then, the worst part was when the mothers who remained in the practice room  laughed outrageously at me.  They sit at the same level as us, on the opposite side of the room, and had a good view of my mishap.  It was very embarrassing. 

2 comments:

  1. Where's the interview? Link please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it's a bonus DVD included in the "Star Trek Original Motion Picture Collection". The particular DVD is called "The Captain's Summit". We replaced our old VHSs with the DVD collection found at the mighty McKay's Bookstore. :)

    You may be able to find parts of the interview on YouTube. I haven't tried.

    ReplyDelete