Friday, September 2

Answers

What?  No one voted for #3?! 

Well, you'd be right.  I am losing my knack at lying...  You're guessing all the right answers!

1.  We had one teenager at the game night aside from myself, the rest were 18 and over.  We did not play card games, but Apples to Apples, Scategories, the Story Game, and Signs.  I actually don't care for Hearts.  And, Tony B. actually went berserk, chasing the girls' hair and boucing off the walls (literally).  The laser pointer was a really big hit, too.  

2.  Big Bro is coming tonight to watch the Two Towers and The Return of the King. I have never seen past Helm's Deep, so I'm kind of excited. 

3.  I guess this was SO creative that you didn't guess #3.  It is a true story and he has many more such miraculous stories.  Big Bro has a friend who was the head trauma doctor and has many similar tales of strange inguries and impossible healings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment